CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Happy Thanksgiving! This is such a blessed day. As I get older I enjoy Thanksgiving more and more! The only thing that would make this day even more perfect is to have Carson here. But he is with us in spirit and we love him so very very much!

So first thing this morning the kids and I made our "what we are thankful" list. Here is what they said:
joshua - my blankey, my friends, the food we eat

caryn - toys i get to play with (IMPACT BABY! inside joke), that i love people, that i love to play with my friends

cristopher - my dinosaurs, Jesus Christ (WHOA, he really did say that! how awesome!), T-REX roar!!!

Mama -Carson, Joshua, Caryn, and Cristopher, Jesus Christ, ARMY (and joshua then added - the unit daddy's in)
I am a very proud mama!

So after that we got ready for the group of friends that were coming over. We had 6 adults, Michele, Sarah, Sumar and her husband T.J., Ariane, and of course me. And between us all we had 9 kids there as well. But it was so much fun and way easy! I put it out there that it would be great and I know that i enjoyed myself. And we had tons of food and dessert. How blessed I am to have such wonderful friends to hang out with! I AM BLESSED. Here are some pictures of out festivites.
sumar, ariane, me, michele, sarah









tommy, carter, and joshua as pirates








tommy, joshua, ellie, and caryn








maggie, carter, cristopher, cayla, and taylor







and the only man in the entire group, TJ . . . sleeping!! LOL!!!







Carson, Cox, Davis, and Alexander
clockwise from Carson
some of the soliders that protect our freedom - my heroes
Don't they look great! Especially the Mexican. :-)




1 comments:

mags said...

How fun to have all you great people there! It was good to see familiar faces. I'm so glad your bloggin' so we can see your cute fam! Tell Ariane HI!