Hello to all of our wonderful friends and family! After many many months of reading our friends' blogs I decided it was time for our contribution to the world. LOL!
And for those of you who don't get "The Mexireans" let me explain. Carson is Mexican and I am Korean. Need I say more? I wanted it to be Koreacan but that didn't flow as well as Mexirean so I relinquished to Carson. He still claims that he invented "our name" but he so did not! Sorry babe! :-)So let's update you on our family.
Currently we are living at Fort Sill in Lawton, OK. Carson has been stationed here since February of 2006. Previously we were at Fort Carson in Colorado Springs. Colorado is beautiful and we do miss it a lot but surprise surprise Okalhoma has been so good to us and for us! It is a very laid back simple life. Perfect for us home bodies to raise our three kids.
And speaking of three kids, we are blessed to have Joshua, Caryn, and Cristopher in our lives. They are the apple of our eyes!
Caryn is going to be 4 on the 9th of December. Can't believe that our little penguin princess (penguins are her favorite animal) is so big already. She is dying to go to school so we get to put her in Pre-K next year. She just finished her indoor soccer program at the local YMCA and she had so much fun. Her best and favorite position was goalie. Do we have a future soccer star in our midst . . . I believe so!!!!!!
Cristopher is 2 1/2 and is my most "mischevious" child. He's not bad in any way shape or form but he is the typical little brother. When I hear his thunderous foot steps running down the house and another child screaming I know that he just took a toy and ran. And he smiles all the while he's running. And even though he talks very well, his favorite word is still "NO."
Carson is currently deployed to Iraq. He left at the beginning of this past August. He is doing so well. His previous deployment really assisted him to be prepared for this deployment. The sunrise picture shows the beauty of Iraq. We are so very thankful for modern technology. We email everyday
and are even able to use our webcam and IM eachother. It is so wonderful. The kids love making funny faces at daddy. And the best part is . . . . that Carson gets to come home for his 15 day R&R in about 2 weeks. YEAH!!!! So that means lots of fun quality family time. And so great that we get to celebrate his and Caryn's birthday while he's home. They were born on the same day. He was deployed when she was born and when he found out I was pregnant he told me to have her on his birthday. As impossible as that sounded, she complied! She's been a daddy's girl ever since. And he adores it!!!!
And then there's me. I am doing very well. I just finished Impact Trainings based out of SLC. It was such a wonderful and incredible and life changing experience. I recommend it to all of my friends and family. http://www.impacttrainings.com/. Also I started back to work like once a week. Before Carson left I worked at Cracker Barrel. I left when he left to transition the kids. Now I am back but only like once a week. It gets me out of the house and away from the kids and some extra spending money. And currently I am just getting ready for the holidays. Unfortunately I am not heading home for Thanksgiving. But not to worry, I will have a full house. I have 8 friends and their 11 kids coming! Fun fun fun!!!Guess that's enough for now! Enjoy the pics and our lives! I get to add more later. Love ya!
5 comments:
Hey Jen, It's Ali! I love your beautiful family! Your kids are beauties.
Carson!!! I think of you and send you all I've got in the way of love and protection.
I am so fortunate to have met you two. Thank you for your contribution to my experience at Impact/and of course my life. Have a great holiday.
Love, Ali
welcome to the blogging world. I love your blog, I look forward to many more great stories and keeping in touch. Katie
Hey Jen, Carson and family-I loved reading about you guys-it was a good way for me to catch up....Carson you are in our thoughts and prayers-my dad was over there 3 times, so I know how rough it can be for you and the family. Jen you are awesome and I am glad we reconnected-you look amazing!
Love,
Hayley
Jen and Carson,
Thank you for inviting us to your Blog. Good to hear from you and great to see your photos.
We love you and pray for your safety. Thank you for being a part of our lives and allowing us into yours.
It has been great this Summer and Fall, getting to know both of you and connecting with you.
With our love,
Troy, Lora, Katrina, Stephen and Katelyn
so cool so excited for you thanks for staying in contact. You look like you are doing well. How exciting for you that Carson will be home for R&R.
Love, Laurie Timmons
Post a Comment